Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun Roller Derby Stuffs from the Internet!

Is your league having a Bake Sale? Are you having a Garage Sale and want to add a treats table to it?
Is there derby girls with bdays that need a treat? I came across some sites that offer roller skating cookie cutters.  These would be awesome to have to sell cookies at bouts, bake sales, garage sales, fundraisers.


This one looks like the riedel-type roller derby skate.  It is available from Kitchen Collectibles for 12.95.  They would be super fun to decorate and I'm sure if someone else other then me baked them they would be very yummy.









This next one is more the old school roller skate boot. Super cute and retro. 
It is available through Copper Gifts for 12.95 US.
I'm sure you could make your skate look better then this one.  And if you need a cookie of a lady with a big nose and a bump on her head, then you can flip it around and do that. Ha, there are examples on the website.





      Here is another higher boot, big wheeled roller skate.  Because its an aluminum cutter it is super cheap at .76 cents. regularly 6.50.  It is available from Outdoor Gear Site.  At that price you could get one for the each girl in the league and go into high powered production.







Tired of cookies? How about some chocolate skates on a stick? MMMMMM this is available from the UK for 3.95.  Check out Cakes, Cookies and Crafts to purchase.

If you don't want to purchase any roller skate cutters but still wanna make a roller skate cookie apparently you can take an upside down/backwards "L" cookie cutter and then add two circles of dough at the bottom.  Other options would be a circle and make a wheel.  Jammer Stars. etc.

I will not be partaking in any of these however because my baking, cooking, making anything passed a peanut butter sandwich or chopping vegetables is beyond me.
I leave all the yumminess up to my friend and fellow derby girl Dawn Kashane.  She makes  me the yummiest food and keeps me work in it off on the track!

Mmmmm now I'm super hungry for yummy treats! hint hint DK i know your reading this!

love Anya Face

1 comment: